Sunday 19 November 2017

Online Extravaganza Awesomeness

Hi Crafty Friends,
Has everyone been busy creating awesome projects? I have been working hard on projects for the upcoming Christmas markets. From mini albums to advent calendars, and even a few cards, paper and ink has been flying everywhere. My favourite product at the moment has to be hands down the amazing new Stampin’ Blends. I’ve been addicted to alcohol based markers for colouring for many years, but the new Blends are so easy and fun to use. I’m even converting my non colouring friends. The colour glides on easily and you achieve a seamless blend by just using the light and dark shades.
If you are interested in the Stampin’ Blends please drop me a line. One fabulous way to get your hands on these new markers for a discounted price is by joining as a demonstrator.  It’s certainly been the best crafty decision I’ve ever made.

Now......serious business......ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA
for 24 hours starting at midnight, Stampin’ Up are having a flash sale. Many products greatly discounted. Hmmmm....only an hour and a half to go....looks like i’ll Be staying up haha.
Till next time, Cuddle a Cavie!
Stay crafty,
XO Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment